I purchased a blue dress recently so, naturally, I had to match my makeup to my outfit when I wore it. Ever since I became a presenter with Younique, I’ve gained this pesky habit of matching my makeup to my outfits and to suit holidays lol. I just love it so much, and I have a lot of fun doing it!
I create these looks simply by playing around with different colors. Here is an outline of what I did to create this pretty blue look using Moodstruck Mineral Pigments:
- I began with curious, and used a dry brush to shade from the lash line to the eyebrow. I then used rosewater on the brush to add drama to the inner corner of the eye.
- Next I used feisty with rosewater on the brush to coat the entire eyelid.
- I then used playful about a quarter of the way up from the inner eye all the way to the outer lid. I started with a wet brush, but decide to go over it with dry after.
- Next I used awestruck with rosewater in the crease, and then went back with dry to blend properly.
- Lastly, I added a little bit of devious in the outer corner/crease to darken the blue up a little bit.
I topped this look off with our 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, our red lip stain, and luscious lip gloss! I hope you find this useful. Feel free to recreate this look for yourself :)
PS: Our four pack of pigments is on sale until the end of February! Purchase the four pack of Moodstruck Mineral Pigments in this timeframe, and it will be as though you’re buying three and getting the fourth one FREE!
Click Here if you would like to purchase some pigments!