This is a great cleanser for dry or aging skin. Its ingredients are focused on hydrating and balancing the skin, as well as calming some common issues that arise with aging, sun damage, and troubled skin.
Those with dry skin should use Quench Cleanse in the morning and again in the evening. For combination or sun damaged skin, use Quench Cleanse in the morning and Dream Clean in the evening. It can also be recommended for temporary use to those with oily skin who may be experiencing an increase in oil production due to a previously-used over-stripping cleansing routine or acne treatment. Once skin is rebalanced, Dream Clean can replace the PM use of Quench Cleanse, if needed.
STARS OF THE SHOW
- Aloe Vera – helps heal the skin, creates a “shield” to keep pollutants out and moisture in, and promotes redevelopment of new, healthy skin cells.
- Rose Flower Water – our rose water comes from roses harvested in Bulgaria’s famous Valley of Roses and helps in soothing and hydrating the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil – used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and stretch marks because it is rich in protein, vitamins A, D, and E and lecithin.
- Foraha Fruit Seed Oil – this vegetable oil from Madagascar is proven to aid in the elimination of waste material and toxins from capillaries, helping support cell immunity and strengthen skin cell tissue.
BEST WAY TO USE
Massage into the skin using circular, upward strokes. Remove with several splashes of warm water followed by a cool water splash.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, glycerin, cocoglucoside, coconut alcohol, lauryl glucoside, sucrose cocoate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, Calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) fruit/seed oil*, sclerotium gum, Panax ginseng (ginseng) root extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, hydrogenated lecithin, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, xanthan gum, citric acid.
* Certified Ingredients from Organic Farming
89.15% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
pH = 4.8-5.5